Overall optimization of the process for sterile goods preparation in clinics
Seminars on sterile goods preparation
- Process water treatment
- Instrumentation, components and accessories
- Recognizing surface changes – causes and prevention
- Central challenges in sterile goods and instrument logistics
- Managing director seminar: Strengthening decision-making confidence
- Process risks and their consequences in the sterile goods preparation process”.
HeylNeomeris is a supporting member of the DGSV
(Deutsche Gesellschaft für Sterilgutversorgung e.V.)
|Topic block 6 Managing director seminar||on request|
|Topic block 7 Seminar for works councils
and hygiene officers
|Theme block 1 and 2||07. & 08.11.2023
20. & 21.02.2024
16. & 17.04.2024
|Topic block 3 and 4||28. & 29.11.2023|
|Topic block 5||30.11.2023|
The single seminars as well as the first seminar day of the double seminars start at 10 a.m. each and are planned to last until about 5 p.m.. The second seminar day is to be organized from 9 am – 4 pm.
The number of participants is limited to 12 and the minimum number of participants is 5 TN.
Note: Cancellation of the seminars in case of non-achievement of the number of participants until 3 working days before the start of the seminar.
We will be happy to assist you with hotel reservations.
In the vicinity of our company, we have concluded a framework agreement with the Ibis Styles hotel on preferential terms.