Photometric measurement technology: Testomat training of Heyl analyzers
Testomatics: Design, use, maintenance
Practical seminar design
- Basics of photometric analysis
- Technical design and differences between the individual instrument variants
- Service and maintenance
- Troubleshooting in the event of a malfunction
- Practical exercises in our technical center
Note: If necessary and upon request, our speaker will address open questions.
Participants will receive a training folder incl. documentation on USB.
Minimum number of participants: 5 , max. TN 10 persons
Speaker: Karsten Hesse
- Practical relevance of the training through hands-on exercises on a faulty device. All possibilities of fault analysis are carried out.
- The practical training as well as the exemplary elimination of faults on the test automats.
- The practical part of the training is excellent
Optionally, we also offer Testomat training in English.