570,30 €** Preise exkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten.
Messparameter: Dissolved Oxygen | Temperature
Messbereich: 0.0 to 45,00 mg/L (ppm) O2 | % Saturation O2 0.0 to 300.0% | Temp. -20.0 to 120.0°C / -4.0 to 248.0°F
Einsatzbereich: Suitable for field biologists, educators, fish farmers, water treatment plants and laboratories
Beschreibung "Milwaukee MW605 MAX Waterproof Galvanic Dissolved Oxygen Meter With Automatic Calibration"The Milwaukee MW605 MAX Galvanic Portable Waterproof Dissolved Oxygen meter is one of Milwaukee's most popular meters with its reliable and fast operation as well as its accuracy.
The Milwaukee MW605 MAX DO Meter is preferred by people looking for lab level accuracy without the cost.
The Milwaukee DO Meter is popular with everyone from field biologists, educators, fish farmers, water treatement plants and labs.
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LCD readout
- Galvanic probe means no conditioning time
- Repeatable, accuracy to ±1.5% of reading
- Water Proof IP 67 rated
- Lightweight and portable
- Simple 1 or 2 % saturation calibration points at 100% (water saturated air) and 0% (zero oxygen solution)
- Dedicated GLP key to store and recall data on system status
- Available log space for up to 1000 records
- Logged data export via USB cable
- Altitude and Salinity compensation
- Automatic temperature compensation °F & °C
- Uses MA860 (included) reinforced Galvanic probe with an oxygen-permeable polytetrafluroethylene (PTFE) membrane sensor
- 2x O-rings, membranes and one protective cap included
- 3m probe cable for extra flexibility when testing
- 3 x 1.5 volt akaline AA battery (battery included) approx. 200 hours of battery life with continuous use with low battery warning