* Preise exkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten.
Maße: 400 x 500 x 200 mm
Gewicht: 2,000 kg
Messparameter: pH value, conductivity, TDS, salinity, mV, ORP and temperature
Beschreibung "XS PC 7 Vio pH/mV/ORP/conductivity/TDS/temperature hand-held meter in case including 201T pH- and 2301T conductivity electrode with integrated temperature sensors"
Our The XS Instruments PC 7 Vio and 70 Vio handheld pH, millivolt, oxidation-reduction potential, conductivity, dissolved solids and temperature multiparameter meters with innovative high-resolution colour display are suitable for working in all conditions and offer you an integrated user-friendly guide in the form of the set-up and calibration mode. This allows for easy and intuitive use of the instrument by the user at any time, no matter how much experience the user has in handling the equipment.
The PC 7 Vio and the PC 70 Vio, has an automatic pH calibration with USA and NIST buffers with up to three points for pH and one point for ORP. For the calibration of the conductivity electrode, you have up to five fixed points, as well as an individual calibration point. You are supported by intuitive symbols on the backlit screen, including display of the measurement stability (adjustable) and any errors. Another advantage is that you receive the multi-parameter measuring device in our professional measuring case, which contains the selected measuring electrodes, as well as our respective buffer solutions and the instructions.
Complementary advantages of the 70 Vio version:
- GLP functions: Date and time, recall of calibration data and "Calibration due" function
- Integrated data logger for up to 1000 data, automatic and manual
- PC connection via USB for evaluation of measurement data (Micro-USB on the instrument side) via Data Link+ software
- Automatic brightness control of the display (prolongs battery life)
- Only 6 keys for easy control of all functions of the unit
- 230V power supply unit
Manufacturer article number: 50110712