Description "TOGC2 Ozone generator with 4-20mA control input"
The Ozone generator TOGC2 is based on the principle of „Silent Electrical Discharge” using oxygen or air as feedgas. The ozone production can be adjusted for a variable output: max. 10 g/h from oxygen and 4 g/h from dried air. The instrument is concepted for small industrial ozone application and pilot plants.
- Industrial oxidation processes
- Drinking water and Process water treatment
- Bottled water
- Ozone generator producing a variable output up to 10g/hr
- Feed gas: oxygen or air
- Operate under vacuum or at maximum pressure of 10psig
- Air cooled ozone generating module
- Illuminating switches indicating ozone production and faults
- O&M manual including performance graphs in English
- Compact dimensions
The Ozone generator TOGC2 is built in a small, wall-mounted housing with air cooler, especially suited for industrial application. The instrument consists of operation displays, flow meter for the feedgas and a controller for the variable power adjustment. The ozone output is adjustable via a rotary knob and externally by a 4-20 mA signal.
Ozone is produced when oxygen containing gas is passed over the ceramic dielectric of an ozone generating module. The ceramic dielectric is housed within a finned heat sink block which is air cooled by fan assisted atmospheric air.
- Operating method: vacuum or pressure (10psi max.)
- Module cooling medium: ambient air (fan assisted)
- Connections: PVDF compression fitting to suit 8 mm pipe/tube
- Dimension (LxWxD): 330 mm x 150 mm x 250 mm
- Flowmeter: 2-10l/min
- Enclosure: 316 stainless steel, satin finished
- Module: 316 stainless steel electrode assembly inside a ceramic dielectric tube
Remote controls and signals
- Ozone ON-OFF: green illuminator switch
- Fault: red illuminator switch
4-20mA external output control