Beschreibung "Testomat® LAB TH and NeoTecMaster® – value-added package"
The Testomat® LAB TH determines the water hardness (residual total hardness) fully automatically by use of titration and has been developed for monitoring the water quality of water treatment plants, drinking water plants, industrial boilers and for monitoring process water.
In view of the fact that the Testomat® LAB TH was developed for use in multi-parameter systems or for connection to a higher-level control system, we hereby offer you the Testomat® LAB TH in combination with the NeoTecMaster®, which was specially developed by our company, as a package solution at a preferential price.
The 4-channel NeoTecMaster® multi-parameter controller included in this package enables the processing of up to four measurement signals in this version. A signal input on the NeoTecMaster®, in this case the RS232 interface, is used by Testomat® LAB TH to display the measured value, the trend and the status messages on the 5 inch screen. In addition to the RS232 interface, the NeoTecMaster® also has a Modbus RTU input, which you can use freely after brief technical consultation with us. (Pre-check whether your existing measurement technology to be integrated requires adjustments).
The NeoTecMaster® can be systematically supplemented with further optional NeoTec modules (function / signal converter modules) as required, thus enabling the future realisation of further control concepts in a flexible manner. A module that fundamentally expands the range of functions and is already included in the scope of delivery is our NeoTec slave relay module with which you can add potential-free relay contacts to the overall system. You can freely assign these to the incoming measurement signals and thus, for example, implement limit value-related control concepts, as well as output measurement-related messages.
Further advantages of the NeoTecMaster:
- Simple operation Integration of the Testomat® world of instruments, here in conjunction with the Testomat® LAB TH
- Integration into the existing control cabinet, alternatively we offer our NeoTecMaster® housing
- Modular range of functions can be extended by NeoTec slave and signal converter modules (measurement, control, regulation)
- Available as built-in or surface-mounted variant Structured continuous data recording on the integrated SD card or optionally available SDHC card (2Gbyte) as a file in CSV format
In addition, there are proven Testomat® LAB TH functionalities:
- Optimised water detection based on an optical measuring method
- RS232 interface for transmission of measured values and error messages
- Import and export of settings (basic programming)
- Logging of measurement data and messages/alarms via integrated SD card or optionally usable SDHC card (2GByte)
- Firmware update via SD card
- Execution of parameterisation by means of SD card or "Service Monitor" software via mini-USB (on the unit side) to USB 2.0 (e.g. PC/notebook)
- Multilingual software menu in German, English, French, Dutch, Portoguese
- Integrated self-test with continuous monitoring
- Automatic venting of the indicator line
- Compact design
- High-precision titration by means of piston metering pump
- Reliable and low-maintenance operation
- Minimal indicator and water consumption
- Analogue output 4 - 20 mA for transmission of measured values
- Programmable hardness unit in °dH, °f, ppm CaCO3, mmol/l
- Collective alarm output
- Indicator quantities: 500 ml bottles
- Analysis trigger:
- External analysis input (start/stop)
- Manual start
- OLED display
- Protective cover to increase the IP protection class of the Testomat® LAB TH
- NeoTecMaster instrument cover