Product number: 116109
4.543,00 €** Prices excl. VAT plus shipping costs.
Dimensions: 210 x 350 x 430 mm
Weight: 6,000 kg
Measurement parameters: Monochloramine
Measuring range: 0 to 5 ppm (mg/l)
Range of application: DPD-method for controlling the water quality of water treatment plants, drinking water plants, process water monitoring and for monitoring the monochloramine concentrtion in the cooling tower process | for connection to a higher-level control system
Menu navigation: (Servicemonitor) German, English, French, Dutch
Description "Testomat® LAB Monochloramine NH2CL"The Testomat® LAB Monochloramine NH2CL and the Testomat® LAB Monochloramine NH2CL-R are online analyzer that photometrically measures the content of monochloramine in process water. The instruments are used for continuous monitoring of process quality, for example in cooling circuits. Another application is the use in the environment of water treatment and drinking water plants, for process monitoring, as well as the monitoring of ther decay behavior in cooling towers after shock chlorination.
The measuring range for Monochloramine (NH2CL, calculated as Cl2) is 0 to 5 ppm (resolution 0.1). The instruments operates according to the DPD method based on EN ISO 7393-2. The analysis is performed by adding two reagents. After a reaction time of approx. 60 seconds (dosing and measuring time without rinsing time) the measuring result is available.
Please note that the Testomat® Monochloramine NH2CL and NH2CL-R are developed for use in multiparameter systems or for connection to a higher-level control system.
In addition to the 4-20 mA output for transmitting the measured values, this series has an RS232 interface for transmitting the measured values and error & status messages. Furthermore, all data are continuously recorded on the integrated SD card or optionally available SDHC card (2Gbyte) as a file in CSV format structured and can be used at any time for detailed observations.
The Testomat® LAB Monochloramine NH2CL and NH2CL-R convinces with new functionalities:
- Execution of parameterization by SD card or the "Service Monitor" software via mini-USB (on the device side) to USB 2.0 (for example PC/notebook)
- Multilingual menu navigation software in German, English, French, Dutch
- Firmware update via SD card
- compact design
- optimized water detection based on an optical measuring method
- optimized reagent set for total chlorine measurement (reduction from three to tow reagents for total chlorine)
- Integrated self-test with continuous monitoring
- Automatic venting of the indicator line
Additional functions of the NH2CL-R version:
Parameterisation and readout of the unit parameters via the RS232 interface
Tried and tested performance profile:
- High-precision peristaltic pumps
- Reliable and low-maintenance operation
- Minimal reagent and water consumption
- Analog output 4 - 20 mA for transmission of measured values
- RS232 interface for transmission of measured values & fault messages
- Common alarm output
- Automatic interval operation (interval pause adjustable from 10-60 minutes)
- Measuring phase mode (start impulse triggers a sequence of analyses for a period of 10 minutes to 12 hours)
- External analysis input (start/stop)
- Hand start