Description "Testomat® LAB Monochloramine NH2CL with NeoTecMaster® – value-added package"
The Testomat® LAB Monochloramine (NH2CL) is an online analyser that photometrically measures the content of monochloramine in process water and is used for continuous monitoring of process quality, for example in cooling circuits. Another area of application is the use in the environment of water treatment and drinking water plants, for process monitoring, as well as monitoring the decay behaviour in cooling towers after shock chlorination.
The measuring range for monochloramine (NH2CL, calculated as Cl2) is 0 to 5 ppm (resolution 0.1). The instrument works according to the DPD method based on EN ISO 7393-2 and the analysis is carried out by adding two reagents. After a reaction time of approx. 60 seconds (dosing and measuring time without rinsing time) the measuring result is available.
For the transmission of the measured values, in addition to the 4-20mA signal output, an RS232 interface is available for the transmission of the measured values as well as error & status messages. Furthermore, all data are continuously recorded on the integrated SD card or optionally available SDHC card (2Gbyte) as a file in CSV format and can be used for detailed observations at any time.
In view of the fact that the Testomat® LAB Monochloramine was developed for use in multi-parameter systems or for connection to a higher-level control system, we hereby offer you the Testomat® LAB Monochloramine in conjunction with the NeoTecMaster® Multicontroller, which was specially developed by our company, as a package solution at a preferential price.
The 4-channel NeoTecMaster® Multicontroller included in this package enables the processing of up to four measurement signals in this version. One signal input on the NeoTecMaster®, in this case the RS232 interface, is used by Testomat® LAB Monochloramine to display the measured value, the trend and the status messages on the 5 inch screen.
In addition to the RS232 interface, the NeoTecMaster® also has a Modbus RTU input, which you can use freely after brief technical consultation with us. (Pre-check whether your existing measurement technology to be integrated requires adjustments).
The NeoTecMaster® can be systematically supplemented with further optional NeoTec modules (function / signal converter modules) as required. This allows the future realisation of further control concepts in a flexible way. Two modules which fundamentally extend the range of functions and are already included in the scope of delivery are our NeoTec slave relay module and the 4x 4-20mA output module. This allows you to add potential-free relay contacts to the overall system and to realise linear or inverted dosing processes via the 4x 4-20mA output module. You can freely assign the relay contacts to the incoming measurement signals and thus, for example, also implement simple limit value-related control concepts, as well as output measurement value-related messages. Via the 4-20mA output module, you can also forward the measured values to a higher-level controller as desired.
Further advantages of the NeoTecMaster:
- Simple operation Integration of the Testomat® world of instruments, here in connection with the Testomat® LAB Monochloramine
- Integration into the existing control cabinet, alternatively we offer you our NeoTecMaster® housing
- Modular range of functions can be extended by NeoTec slave and signal converter modules (measurement, control, regulation)
- Available as built-in or surface-mounted variant
- Structured continuous data recording on the integrated SD card or optionally available SDHC card (2Gbyte) as a file in CSV format
- Optimised water detection based on an optical measuring method
- RS232 interface for transmission of measured values and error messages
- Import and export of settings (basic programming)
- Logging of measurement data and messages/alarms via integrated SD card or optionally usable SDHC card (2GByte)
- Firmware update via SD card
- Integrated self-test with continuous monitoring
- Automatic venting of the indicator line
- High-precision peristaltic pumps
- Reliable and low-maintenance operation
- Minimal reagent and water consumption
- Analog output 4 - 20 mA for transmission of measured values
- RS232 interface for transmission of measured values & fault messages
- Execution of parameterisation by means of SD card or "Service Monitor" software via mini-USB (on the unit side) to USB 2.0 (e.g. PC/notebook)
- Multilingual software menu in German, English, French, Dutch
- Compact design
- Common alarm output
- Optimised reagents: Only 2 reagents for the determination of monochloramine (NH2CL)
- Optimised reagent set: filling quantities are coordinated so that the reagent set is used up almost evenly
- Automatic interval operation (interval pause adjustable from 10-60 minutes)
- Measuring phase mode (start impulse triggers a sequence of analyses for a period of 10 minutes to 12 hours)
- External analysis input (start/stop)
- Hand start
- OLED display for Testomat® LAB
- Protective cover to increase the IP protection class of the Testomat® LAB
- NeoTecMaster instrument cover