Description "Testomat® LAB CL with NeoTecMaster® – value-added package"The Testomat® LAB CL is a robust wet chemical online measuring converter to measure the concentration of total chlorine or free chlorine in the measuring range 0 - 5 mg/l. The instrument is suitable for controlling the water quality of water treatment plants, drinking water plants, process water monitoring and for monitoring the chlorine concentration in the cooling tower process. Instrument operation is based on the DPD method according to EN ISO 7393-2. The analysis is carried out through the addition of two reagents and the measurement result is obtained after a reaction time of approx. 60 seconds (pure measurement time without flush time).
In view of the fact that the Testomat® LAB CL was developed for use in multi-parameter systems or for connection to a higher-level control system, we hereby offer you the Testomat® LAB CL in combination with the NeoTecMaster® Multi Channel Controller, which was specially developed by our company, as a package solution at a preferential price.
The 4-channel NeoTecMaster® multi-parameter controller included in this package enables the processing of up to four measurement signals in this version. A signal input, in this case the RS232 interface, is used by the Testomat® LAB CL to display the measured value, the trend and the status messages on the 5 inch screen.
In addition to the on board RS232 interface, the NeoTecMaster® also has a Modbus RTU input, which you can use freely after brief technical consultation with us. (Pre-check whether your existing measurement technology to be integrated requires adjustments).
The NeoTecMaster® can be systematically supplemented with further optional NeoTec modules (function / signal converter modules) as required, thus enabling the future realisation of further control concepts in a flexible manner.
Two modules that fundamentally expand the range of functions and are already included in the scope of delivery are our NeoTec slave relay module and the 4x 4-20mA output module. This allows you to add potential-free relay contacts to the overall system and to realise linear or inverted dosing processes via the 4x 4-20mA output module. You can freely assign the relay contacts to the incoming measurement signals and thus, for example, also implement simple limit value-related control concepts, as well as output measurement value-related messages. Via the 4-20mA output module, you can also forward the measured values to a higher-level controller as desired.
Further advantages of the NeoTecMaster:
- Simple operation
- Integration of the Testomat® world of instruments, here in conjunction with the Testomat® LAB CL
- Integration into the existing control cabinet, alternatively we offer our NeoTecMaster® housing
- Modular range of functions can be extended by NeoTec slave and signal converter modules (measurement, control, regulation)
- Available as built-in or surface-mounted variant Structured continuous data recording on the integrated SD card or optionally available SDHC card (2Gbyte) as a file in CSV format
In addition, there are proven Testomat® LAB functionalities:
- Optimised water detection based on an optical measuring method
- RS232 interface for transmission of measured values and error messages
- Import and export of settings (basic programming)
- Logging of measurement data and messages/alarms via integrated SD card or optionally usable SDHC card (2GByte)
- Firmware update via SD card
- Integrated self-test with continuous monitoring
- Automatic venting of the indicator line
- High-precision peristaltic pumps
- Reliable and low-maintenance operation
- Minimal reagent and water consumption
- Analog output 4 - 20 mA for transmission of measured values
- RS232 interface for transmission of measured values & fault messages
- Execution of parameterisation by means of SD card or "Service Monitor" software via mini-USB (on the unit side) to USB 2.0 (e.g. PC/notebook)
- Multilingual software menu in German, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese
- Compact design
- Common alarm output
- Optimised reagents: Only 2 reagents for the determination of total chlorine
- Optimised reagent set: filling quantities are coordinated so that the reagent set is used up almost evenly
- Automatic interval operation (interval pause adjustable from 10-60 minutes)
- Measuring phase mode (start impulse triggers a sequence of analyses for a period of 10 minutes to 12 hours)
- External analysis input (start/stop)
- Hand start
- OLED display for Testomat® LAB
- Protective cover to increase the IP protection class of the Testomat® LAB
- NeoTecMaster instrument cover