4.346,90 €** Preise exkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten.
Maße: 210 x 350 x 430 mm
Gewicht: 6,000 kg
Messparameter: Total Chlorine | Free Chlorine
Messbereich: 0 to 5 mg/l (ppm) free or total chlorine
Einsatzbereich: DPD-method for controlling the water quality of water treatment plants, drinking water plants, process water monitoring and for monitoring the chlorine concentrtion in the cooling tower process | for connection to a higher-level control system
Menüführung: (Servicemonitor) German, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese
Beschreibung "Testomat® LAB CL"The Testomat® LAB CL and the Testomat® LAB CL-R are robust, wet chemical online measuring converter to measure the concentration of total chlorine or free chlorine in the measuring range 0 - 5 mg/l. The instrument is suitable for controlling the water quality of water treatment plants, drinking water plants, process water monitoring and for monitoring the chlorine concentration in the cooling tower process.
Instrument operation is based on the DPD method according to EN ISO 7393-2. The analysis is carried out through the addition of two reagents and the measurement result is obtained after a reaction time of approx. 60 seconds (pure measurement time without flush time).
Please note that Testomat® LAB CL and Testomat® LAB CL-R are developed for use in multi-parameter concepts or for integration into an existing higher-level controlconcept.
In addition to the 4-20 mA output for the transmission of the measured values, this series has an RS232 interface for the transmission of the measured values and error & status messages. Furthermore, all data are continuously recorded on the integrated SD card or optionally available SDHC card (2Gbyte) as a file in CSV format in a structured way and can be used for detailed observations at any time.
The Testomat® LAB CL and CL-R convinces with new functionalities:
- Execution of parameterization by SD card or the "Service Monitor" software via mini-USB (on the device side) to USB 2.0 (for example PC/notebook)
- Multilingual menu navigation software in German, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese
- Firmware update via SD card
- compact design
- optimized water detection based on an optical measuring method
- optimized reagent set for total chlorine measurement (reduction from three to tow reagents for total chlorine)
- Integrated self-test with continuous monitoring
- Automatic venting of the indicator line
Tried and tested performance profile:
- High-precision peristaltic pumps
- Reliable and low-maintenance operation
- Minimal reagent and water consumption
- Analog output 4 - 20 mA for transmission of measured values
- RS232 interface for transmission of measured values & fault messages
- Common alarm output
- Optimised reagents: Only 2 reagents for the determination of total chlorine
- Optimised reagent bottles: Filling quantities adjusted so that both bottles are used up at the same time
Additional functions of the CL-R version:
- Parameterisation and readout of the unit parameters via the RS232 interface
- Automatic interval operation (interval pause adjustable from 10-60 minutes)
- Measuring phase mode (start impulse triggers a sequence of analyses for a period of 10 minutes to 12 hours)
- External analysis input (start/stop)
- Hand start