Product number: 880923
631,12 €** Prices excl. VAT plus shipping costs.
Dimensions: 400 x 500 x 200 mm
Weight: 2,000 kg
Measurement parameters: pH value, conductivity, TDS, salinity, mV, ORP and temperature
Description "Professional pH/conductivity/TDS/mV/ORP/Temperature handheld meter in carrying case including electrodes"
Our portable multi-parameter measuring device with innovative high-resolution colour display is suitable for working in all conditions and offers you an integrated user-friendly guide in the form of the set-up and calibration mode. This allows the user to easily and intuitively use the instrument at any time.
The meter has automatic pH calibration with USA and NIST buffers with up to three points for pH and one point for ORP. Up to five fixed points, as well as one individual calibration point, are available for calibrating the conductivity electrode. You are supported by an intuitive symbolism on the backlit screen, including the indication of the measurement stability (adjustable) and any errors. Another advantage is that the multi-parameter meter is delivered in our professional measuring case, which contains the selected measuring electrodes, as well as our respective buffer solutions and the instructions.
Complementary advantages of the Professional Plus version:
- GLP functions: Date and time, recall of calibration data and "Calibration due" function
- Integrated data logger for up to 1000 data, automatic and manual
- PC connection via USB for evaluation of measurement data (Micro-USB on the instrument side) via Data Link+ software
- Automatic brightness control of the display (prolongs battery life)
- Only 6 keys for easy control of all functions of the unit
- 230V power supply unit