Product number: 880927
605,60 €** Prices excl. VAT plus shipping costs.
Dimensions: 400 x 500 x 200 mm
Weight: 2,000 kg
Measurement parameters: Dissolved Oxygen, O2 saturation, barometric pressure and temperature
Description "Professional dissolved Oxygen/O2 saturation/barometric pressure/temperature hand-held meter in case incl. electrode"
Our portable multi-parameter meter with innovative high-resolution colour display is suitable for working in all conditions and, like our other available Professional meters in the case, offers you an integrated user-friendly guide in the form of the set-up and calibration mode. This means that the user can also use the device easily and intuitively at any time.
The instrument has an automatic, up to two-point, oxygen calibration with an adjustable manual compensation factor of the salinity for the automatic temperature-compensated measurement of the temperature. You are assisted by intuitive symbols on the backlit screen, including display of the measurement stability (adjustable) and any errors. Another advantage is that the multi-parameter measuring device is supplied in our professional measuring case, which contains the oxygen electrode, two replacement membranes, the instructions and, depending on the version, a 30 ml refill solution.
Complementary advantages of the Professional Plus version:
- Optical oxygen sensor (higher accuracy in the lower measuring range)
- GLP functions: Date and time, recall of calibration data and "Calibration due" function
- Integrated data logger for up to 1000 data, automatic and manual
- PC connection via USB for evaluation of measurement data (Micro-USB on the instrument side) via Data Link+ software
- Automatic brightness control of the display (prolongs battery life)
- Only 6 keys for easy control of all functions of the unit
- 230V power supply unit