1.030,00 €** Preise exkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten.
Maße: 170 x 174 x 73 mm
Gewicht: 0,700 kg
Messparameter: pH | ORP | Ions Selective parameters (ammonia, calcium, chloride, fluoride, potassium, nitrate) | Temperature
Unser Kommentar: The measuring electrodes suitable for the laboratory measuring instruments can be found under the product category "Spare parts and individual components"
Beschreibung "Horiba F-72A-S, Single Channel pH/ORP/Ion/Temperature Laboratory-Meter Starter-Set with Touchscreen"
The High-End LAQUA F-72 forms the top of the laboratory instruments series and measures the parameters pH, ORP, ion, as well as temperature.
Ion selective parameters (each with his own electrode): Ammonia ion (NH3), Calcium ion (Ca2+), Chloride ion (Cl-), Fluoride ion (F-), Nitrate Ion (NO3-), Potassium ion (K+)
The auto-diagnostic function of the F- series allows the user to ensure that the instruments always provide powerful and reliable measurements. The LAQUA F-72 is fully GLP/GMP compliant and can be connected to an external printer. To ensure traceability, all results are recorded along with sample name, user ID and calibration information. The instrument offers you the proven calibration functions with automatic buffer recognition, stability display as well as the display of the electrode status (wear indicator).
We offer a comprehensive range of conductivity electrodes suitable for all types of applications and samples. Known for their stability and durability, HORIBA's electrodes provide accurate measurements under all conditions.
LAQUA's large capacitive touch screen panel:
- Large 5,7" (115,2 x 86,4 mm) graphic touch- color screen
- Display easy-to-understand menus for values and functions
- Effortless single-touch operations- tap, flick and drag
- Switch between real-time digital graphs or analogue displays during measurement with a single finger movement
- Single channel display
- Extensive on-screen support on the meter through an electronic user manual with colour images that can be accessed at any time and includes problem-solving instructions for calibration or measurement
- Easy navigation for main instrument and electrode inspections
- Mode for periodic inspections: JIS/pharmacopoeia/digital simulator
- Customisable auto-hold function for calibration and measurement
- Simultaneous connection to a GLP/GMP compliant and a PC
- Digital memory - up to 2,000 measurement data sets can be recorded
- 360° electrode stand which holds up to three electrodes and is height adjustable
- USB PC communication and USB memory
- Multilingual support (Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean)
Scope of delivery
- F-72 Meter
- electrode stand
- protection cover
- power adaptor with 6 plugs
- data acquisition software in USB
- 9615S-10D - refillable, glass-body pH electrode with integrated temperature sensor, 1m cable, BNC & phono jack
- 502-S - each 1x pH 4.01, 7.00, 10.01, 3.33M KCl solution (250 ml)